Saturday, December 24, 2016

December 24th, 2016

Merry Christmas Eve!! ☃️

This morning Michael and I exchanged our gifts with each other (since we were too impatient to wait to do it tomorrow morning, lol).




Michael is pretty exited, because in February 2017 he is going to DISNEY WORLD!!!! Twenty-two years and he'll never have been...I'm so excited to journey to the happiest place on Earth with him for his first time! Merry Christmas sweetheart! February cannot get here soon enough!




Michael got me the BEST Chrismas gift ever!!!! He made me Maui's fishhook from Moana! No, seriously! He actually MADE it! Completely by hand. Carved and wood-burned and varnished it all himself. It seriously is the coolest, most thoughtful gift I've ever gotten. It looks just like the one Maui had in the movie. In addition, I got Pokemon Sun and the Moana soundtrack! Plus an i-Pad Air 2! Wow does he spoil me!!



In the afternoon we all loaded up and headed to church. We had reserved seating in the children's mass since my dad was playing Santa again this year. The service was beautiful...as it always is. :)



After church we headed over to my aunt's house for the Gembara-Weston Christmas party! It was so nice to see all my family. :)





Did I mention that I love my baby cousin Aria so much? 💗💗💗



Josh played Santa again this year. :)



After exchanging regular gifts, we of course played our annual white elephant dice game. The prize presents were on steroids this year! 😳🎁🎁🎁🎲



My loot!



Aria yelled for "everybody in the family to squeeze together" because she wanted to take a photo of us with her mom's phone. Here's the result. :)


At the end of the night we headed home. I'm going to be twenty-two in a month...but I still leave cookies & milk out for Santa every year on Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment