Wednesday, August 23, 2017

August 23rd, 2017


So today Mike and I spent the evening making a cake for my brother's 19th birthday tomorrow! My brother didn't give much direction, he just said he wanted spades incorporated in his cake. My brothers (Zack especially) have this weird joke/obsession with the actor David Spade. Hence, the spade. Mike and I decided to change things up a bit and make the shape of the cake into a spade! It turned out better than I could've ever imagined...and it wasn't even that hard to do! I decorated the top of the cake with Zack's soundcloud logo (he's Z-barz...go give his page a listen sometime ;)) and then we frosted the edges to make it pop. Overall, we are so pleased with how it turned out and I can't wait for Zack to see it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment