Thursday, November 23, 2017

November 23rd, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!! πŸ¦ƒ

We enjoyed another absolutely lovely Thanksgiving dinner, all prepared by my amazing parents!



Even the pups got in on the actions. ;)


The last two years were some of the coldest November’s EVER. Thankfully we finally got some decent weather this year and were able to play our annual family football game after dinner!! πŸ€—πŸˆπŸ‚ Even the dogs played! (It ended in a tie. 😜)



Later in the evening, we headed over to the Donelson's home where we all set out to go Black Friday shopping together! We hit up Walmart, Target, and Kohl's. Mike and I also hit up two more stores (Target & Best Buy)  on our own before heading back home for the night.


My Black Friday haul includes: 12 movies; a 101 Dalmatians Thomas Kinkade puzzle; the Oregon Trail card game; the fuzziest jacket ever; 4 tank tops; an adorable “I love you to the moon & back” necklace (from my darling fiancΓ©); and a cute fawn stuffed animal (also from Michael...because I’m his little “dear” ♥). All in all, a successful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment