Saturday, August 18, 2018

August 18th, 2018 *



All of the decorations were beautifully prepared and assembled by my amazing parents, aunt, and brothers. The colors are our wedding colors (purple & gold). My spectacular aunt also prepared an adorable fruit arrangement (in addition to all of the delicious pastries she made)! My wonderful co-maid of honor Jess arranged all of the stunning flower centerpieces! My incredibly thoughtful dad had the canvas on the mantle printed and customized with one of my all-time favorite lyrics. The scrumptious food was catered by one of my favorite authentic Italian places in town: Mama D’s. Everything turned out so lovely and had that fairytale-feel. I am so thankful for all of the generous people in our lives who made our party so special! ☺️💕

First off we have the absolutely AMAZING sweets table, prepared 100% by my amazing Auntie Jan! She baked heart-shaped sugar cookies, brownies, Oreo cream smears, cake pops, and a beautiful sheet cake.

My lovely Godmother Auntie Renee prepared my favorite cupcakes.

My gorgeous friend Fran brought the CUTEST cookies ever from the bakery she works at! Wedding, Disney, and dinosaur-themed cookies...could it really get any better? 😍

Today during the party we officially got our ring bearer! We asked Mike’s cousin Kolten to be apart of our big day and he said yes! We couldn’t have picked anyone more perfect and we are so excited to have this handsome little man helping to make our wedding day even more special! ♥️💍🎩

And we have our flower girl too! When we asked my sweet cousin Aria to be our flower girl she dropped her gifts, stared at us open-mouthed, and then gave us the biggest hugs ever. We are so excited to have this beautiful little girl joining in the celebrations! ♥️💐👗

We also asked both of our aunts to "help us tie the knot" and do the readings during our ceremony! My Auntie Jan and Mike’s Aunt Mary have been two of the most loving, supportive people of us since day one. They continue to shower us with love and constantly remind us how excited they are for November 10th! We are so thankful for them both and are thrilled that they said yes!! ♥️💒

Thankful for an amazingly generous, supportive, & loving family. 💜💛💜💛

No comments:

Post a Comment