Saturday, October 6, 2018

October 5th, 2018

Milwaukee Bachelorette Trip: Day 1

My bachelorette weekend in Milwaukee with my two bridesmaids, my mom, & my Aunt Susie started tonight!! πŸ’•



But! Before I left to head to my mom's (we all drove together minus Jess) I was surprised with my wedding present from my best friend Ang! She got me the most adorable carousel picture frame EVER! I'm literally obsessed.


She also sent me her lucky jade pendant, which I'm going to incorporate into my wedding day outfit! We promised each other years ago that we'd let one another borrow our "lucky" necklaces for our wedding days...it's so incredibly special to me to get to use it.


Anyways, so I got to my mom's and we all headed out! Thankfully Milwaukee is like, maybe two hours away so the drive took no time at all. Once we arrived, we met up with Jess and brought our things to our hotel room. While we were getting ready to head out to grab dinner and drinks, the girls showered me with gifts. My mom got me the gorgeous necklace pictured below, while Becky & Sue got me some goodies from Victoria Secret. :)



Since we were all giving gifts, I finally gave my two ladies their bridesmaid boxes! We were so excited back at the engagement party that we just kind of abruptly asked everyone to be apart of our of big day (without any cute gifts 😬). But I finally made sure the girls got them! Might’ve just been a tad bit late on the delivery. πŸ˜‰



We headed out to Wicked Hope (one of Jess's favorite spotsshe and my cousin Jon come up to Milwaukee a lot since they're only like an hour away) and chowed down on some delicious grub. We visited the attached club next door for dancing before eventually wandering down the street. The boys had been sending us silly photos at the cabin, so we sent some back of me as well, lol.



We ended up accidentally stumbling upon a speakeasy bar! I had never been to one before and it seriously was the coolest thing ever. It was super authentic and also very large! There was a live band, dancers, and so much cool dΓ©cor. There was a "butcher's shop" out front that looked so real! The only reason we found it was because Becky was being silly and went to try to pull open a door she assumed was locked.



It was definitely a successful first night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment