Sunday, January 6, 2019

January 5th, 2019

With a full day to continue celebrating our anniversary, we went back to George’s (the place he asked me to be his girlfriend all those years ago!) for our special breakfast.


Afterward we did a fun escape room! We escaped from "Shanghaied" with 24:40 to spare! Our best time yet!! ⛵️⚓️



And then, later into the evening, we met up with my family to do yet ANOTHER escape room! πŸ˜„  We took on "The Victorian Room", which is an awesome generation one escape room that not only has puzzles/locks but also has an unique murder mystery aspect! πŸ”ͺπŸ•΅πŸΌ‍♀️ You not only have to find all the keys to unlock clues, you then have to figure out which of the twelve suspects was the killer! While we found all the clues in a flash and narrowed it down to two people, we ended up picking the wrong person. 😫 What a fun time it was though!! Such an interesting twist on the usual style!


I am so thankful for my amazing husband and all the fantastic memories we’ve made so far! I love you so much my darling! Here’s to fifty more. πŸ˜‰♥️☀️🐊

No comments:

Post a Comment