Friday, February 22, 2019

February 22nd, 2019


Last year was so incredibly hectic with all things wedding and buying a house that I totally neglected to send Ang cookies for BOTH Spring & Winter Thanksgiving. 😥 I decided to surprise her this spring with TWO orders (to make up for the one I missed last year)...so of course that overly generous ma’am just HAD to send me a "belated 2018 Winter Thanksgiving" bundle as well. 😓😑😒 JUST LET ME SPOIL YOU FOR ONCE SHEESH. (Side note: This box is so humongous, wow; I am totally going to destroy these cookies. 😋) Anywayyyys, all joking aside I’m honestly so thankful to have the most selfless and loving best friend on this planet--I truly don’t deserve her or her infinite kindness. I love you so much Angie, THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FAT WITH ALL THE POUNDS OF COOKIES YOU KEEP SENDING ME. 🍪💙💜


Today is also my brother Mitch's 19th birthday! After munching on some yummy cookies, Mike and I headed to my family's house with the penguin cake we made him to celebrate! If you're wondering what the orange bit is on the penguin's head...this is a macaroni penguin cake, which is specifically Mitch's favorite type of penguin.


(I helped with the awesome decorations, obviously.)

No comments:

Post a Comment