Thursday, November 8, 2018

November 7th, 2018



All this week I’ve been hectically running all over the place trying to finalize all the last minute details for the wedding. The biggest worry on my mind has been the set-up process for the reception. Because there was another function going on in our room on Saturday, we would be leaving 90% of the set-up to the staff and whatever family members had time between the ceremony and reception to rush over and assist them. I trust the amazing people at the William Tell completely, but my very type-A personality was really struggling with the idea of leaving everything I wanted to have done in other people’s hands.

I have been praying feverishly all week for everything to work out exactly as it should, and yesterday God answered my prayers in a BIG way! By some miracle, all of the events scheduled to happen in the Terrace Room on Friday night and Saturday morning were switched to other rooms! Meaning: our room is 100% empty until Saturday! This means we’re allowed to stop by any time between now and Saturday to go and do any set-up we’d like.

So... 😊 Tonight after work Mike, mom, dad, and I headed over to our hall and got to work! It was honestly SUCH a relief to get to set everything up and see in person that things turned out just as we’d hoped they would—and it ended up being such a fun, special time with three of my favorite people! We officially have things next to finished. Mike and I just need to stop by tonight to drop off a few extra things, and then our set-up is DONE!

I am so thankful for this sudden turn of events and the blessing He has so graciously bestowed upon us. ☺️ I am SO beyond excited for Saturday and I cannot wait for all our loved ones to see what we’ve been working so hard on! 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment