Sunday, March 17, 2019

March 17th, 2019

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!! πŸ€



While I may be a Polish Czech, my darling husband is part Irish! One of the best parts about getting married is gaining brand new heritages and traditions to celebrate! It was my first year making corned beef and cabbage, and I’m proud to say it turned out just scrumptious! πŸ₯˜πŸ₯¬ My dad and brother joined us for dinner and St. Patty’s celebrating. (While my dad is 100% Polish, he’s also from the South Side...so of course he loves a good Irish meal! 😊) It was so lovely getting to carry out traditions my husband has always had in our own home! I can’t wait until one day we’ve got little ones of our own to teach and celebrate our traditions with. πŸ’š (Even though they’ll be much more Polish than they will be Irish... πŸ˜‰)

No comments:

Post a Comment