Tuesday, October 3, 2017

October 3rd, 2017

Happy National Boyfriend Day!! 💙


Unfortunately, Mike and I both had long work days (he also had class in the evening), so there wasn't time to do something fun like dinner or the movies. However, I was still determined to make the day nice for him! I had bought him a new pair of converse that he's been eyeing for just about forever. They're a slick navy blue color (his favorite!) and I wrapped the box in a pretty green paper. I also got him a sweet card of course, plus a bunch of his favorite candies. I cleaned the whole house while I waited for him to get home and popped in some dinner for him when he told me he had left school. When he walked in he was so surprised and appreciative! He gave me a bunch of hugs and 'thank you's. He was ecstatic to see the shoes! It made me so happy to see his joy; I love spoiling my wonderful man. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment