Saturday, October 7, 2017

October 7th, 2017

Last night my dad texted me out of the blue and asked if I wanted four tickets to the hawks game today! Naturally, I said yes. ;) This evening Mike and I took Mitch and Jax downtown to the United Center. My dad's cousin Fron has season tickets in the 200 level, right behind the opponent's goal, row five. So needless to say the seats were fantastic. We were all really excited about that, plus none of us had attended any games since last year. It was the Hawks second game of the season, and after their 10-1 win the other day we had high expectations.



We were certainly not disappointed. The Hawks won 5-1! Kane was player of the game and my boy Corey had so unbelievable saves. We all left smiling and feeling victorious after that win. It was such a great night with all my favorite boys; I'm so glad we were able to go together!


No comments:

Post a Comment