Sunday, December 31, 2017

December 31st, 2017

Happy New Year's Eve!! 🎆

This year on New Year's Eve, both of my parents had to work. My brother Zack has classes starting Tuesday, so he also had to head back to school. Not wanting my two little brothers to be left alone on the holiday, Mike and I offered to take them out for dinner! They happily agreed and we decided to go to Pepe's. Much to all of our surprise, my dad ended up getting off work early and was able to join us! It was really nice getting to go out, even if not everyone in the family could make it.

After dinner we stopped by Mike and I's place for a movie and some snacks. Afterward, we headed back to my family's house to bring in the new year! We had a lot of fun playing Mario Kart and just overall getting to spend time with one another. I was so glad we were able to make these last minute plans and be together. :)


And so, we say goodbye to 2017! It has been such a wonderful, eventual year! Hard to believe that this time next year I’ll be welcoming in the new year as a MARRIED woman! 😱😍💍 So thankful for this wonderful man in my life! Can’t wait for the big adventures awaiting us in 2018! 🥂🎉🎊🎆

No comments:

Post a Comment