Wednesday, December 26, 2018

December 25th, 2018

Merry Christmas!! 🎄

Somehow I managed to go all day and only get two photos. But I guess that's kind of a good thing, it meant I was too busy fully enjoying my day to remember to snap any! :) We had a nice day with both sides of the family again. It was much less hectic today thankfully. We started off at the Donelson's for breakfast and family time.



Later one we headed to my family's house to open presents together. I got all kinds of good stuff from my fam. :) My Grandma and cousin William came over towards the evening for dinner and more presents. Mom had to work unfortunately, but we all decided to go to IBG to visit her! They were playing the Die Hard marathon on TV, so we probably watched it about two times before we left, lol. Overall, it was a lovely, laidback day with all my favorite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment