Monday, December 24, 2018

December 23rd, 2018



As per the usual, Mike an I were too impatient to wait until Christmas day to exchange our gifts with one another. :)



This year for Christmas Mike drove all the way up to Wisconsin to pick me up my very own CAROUSEL HORSE!!! 😍😍🎠



I had absolutely no clue he had gotten it so obviously I was so very surprised! My horse is absolutely beautiful and by far the best gift I’ve ever gotten. I am completely and utterly in love with everything about it! It was actually cast from a mold of a horse on a carousel in New York! 🀭🀩 I officially have the world’s greatest husband (who clearly spoils me way too much)!! I love you so much baby! Thank you for the most amazing, most generous, most spectator Christmas present ever. ♥️🎠



Meanwhile, I got my lovely husband a Nintendo Switch, plus two games: PokΓ©mon Let's Go & Bomberman! He was so surprised and so excited! He's only been talking about wanting one for the last month or so!!



In addition, he also got to open up Ang's gift to him: Mario Odyssey! Mike's favorite Mario game ever was Super Mario Sunshine, and this game is a lot like it so I think he's going to get a big kick out of it! He had such a blast playing his Switch all night long! I think it's safe to say he loves it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment