Tuesday, December 25, 2018

December 24th, 2018

Merry Christmas Eve!! ☃️

Today was a whirlwind for Mike and I, as it usually is! We started off the morning heading to the Donelson side for breakfast and presents. I got all kinds of lovely gifts from the fam, including a homemade family recipe book from Laura! :)


We got Peter a hatchimal, which he was totally obsessed with. 🐣



We ran over to make the children's mass at St. Cyril's, where I was happy to see that one of my students was playing a shepherd! My dad played Santa Claus, as per the usual. 🎅🏻 Then we rushed back out to head over to the Kammer's for Matt and Jen's classy Christmas party.



Thankful for cousins who always make our time spent together so much fun. 😚 (Jen, too! ❤️ She was busy being the world’s best hostess when we took this picture! ☹️) PS; My favorite part of this photo is that Cole & I are the ones that look the most like cousins out of the group. ♥️

After a bit, we said our goodbyes and went to our last destination: my parent's house! All of the Gembara's and Weston's were there, including the mini cousins. Josh played Santa as per tradition, and we also had our annual White Elephant dice game. 🎲



We made a snowman present set for the Colclasure kids as well and Aria just adored him! ☃️




All-in-all, it was a perfect holiday spent with so many of my favorite people. 🥰

No comments:

Post a Comment