Saturday, January 31, 2015

January 31st, 2015

Today's my 20th Birthday! 🎂😊


The morning started off with breakfast at the Jam and Jelly Café. We had some delicious food and then headed off to go hang out at the Aurora Mall. We browsed around for a long time, not looking for anything in particular. It was a really nice time, just looking around with Michael and enjoying one another's company. ☺️


After the mall we zoomed over to the Hollywood Palms theater just in time to see Project Almanac. The movie was actually really good, so that was awesome! Even better? The tickets were only like $6 a pop for some reason! 🤯 After the movie we finally headed back to my house. That's when Michael finally gave me my present:


Diamonds. That boy got me diamonds! 💎 He's way too good to me. I couldn't believe he did that! I've never owned diamonds before. Ever. No one has ever given them to me...no one has ever given something so nice to me! I absolutely love them. They're beautiful! I put them on right away. ♥️

Zack gave me my present too, which was two watches he picked out himself for me. He's so sweet; it meant a lot. :) In the evening Mike and I watched a bunch of other movies together. It was a fantastic day overall! I'm so thankful for Michael making my birthday so special. 🥰

No comments:

Post a Comment