Sunday, May 8, 2016

May 8th, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!! 💖

Wishing a wonderful day to my loving, caring, smart, beautiful mother! I honestly don't know how you do it half the time and I am constantly in awe of all you can achieve in one day! I love you so very much!

BloggerImage

We started off today heading to Jax's baseball game at the high school. I decided to bring Charlie too, along with my nice camera. Mom and I picked a nice spot on the hill to enjoy the game. Charlie had so much fun running around with the kids that came to watch their siblings play. Eventually she passed out and slept for awhile. I got artsy and took some photosI even snapped a few gorgeous shots of my little snoozing puppy!

BloggerImageBloggerImage
BloggerImage

After the game the family played outside in the front yard with the dogs for awhile, I got some more pretty photos of my dogs while also getting in a lot of fun playtime with the family. Overall, it was a great day and mom was super happy with all the time spent together as a family. :)

BloggerImageBloggerImage
BloggerImage

No comments:

Post a Comment