Monday, September 12, 2016

September 12th, 2016

BloggerImage

Michael worked a very long day today, leaving at dawn and not getting home until dark. When he walked in, he had this for me.

Any man can stop at a jeweler and pick something up. And he could have just as easily done that on the drive home from work. But this is far more special than any store bought item. Despite working practically 14 hours, he found time during his day to make this for me. He used his lunch break to assemble a cute little makeshift box for the homemade ring he had made me. I was speechless as he so sweetly held it out to me, bashfully saying, "It's nothing special." Oh, but it WAS so special! So thoughtful. So sweet. A gesture full of nothing but love. Love for none other than little old me. I couldn't be any more thankful, blessed, and just overall happy. 💍

Every great love starts with a great story. I still remember the first moment I looked at you and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you. Love isn't a constant; it is forever blooming. Each day I think that I couldn't possibly love you any more than I already do...and then tomorrow comes, and I'm proven wrong once again.

WE are my favorite love story, Michael Richard. You are my everything. My one and only. My walking slice of heaven on this Earth. Each day with you is nothing less than a blessing. I love you, always and forever. ❤️🐊☝🏼️

No comments:

Post a Comment