Saturday, February 25, 2017

February 25th, 2017

Today Mike and I went out with Charlotte to Chilli's for lunch. We hadn't seen her since before our trip, so we wanted to get together to catch up on things. As usual, it was a lovely time. :) After lunch, we headed back to the Donelson's to see if anyone else from the family was home. At first it was only Laura, but then Mike Sr and Chris showed up with Peter! That little cutie grinned at me all big when he saw me and cried out excitedly before running in to say hi. I was super excited to see him (of course), but even more-so today because Michael and I had gotten him something special while we were in Disney! I went out to my car and got him his gifts.

Grandma June had given him a cute little stuffed rabbit that came with a book. He had fun bopping the rabbit over and flipping through the pages. :) But Michael and I got him the best present of all: a Buzz Lightyear hoodie! As I'm sure most of you know, Peter is obsessed with Toy Story. Especially Buzz. He lit up instantly when he saw it and yelled, "Buzz!" However... he wouldn't put it on. :( He was all crabby because he was due for his afternoon nap, so he was being a bit fussy. Oh well. Hopefully he'll put it on real soon!

BloggerImageBloggerImage

No comments:

Post a Comment