Thursday, November 17, 2016

November 17th, 2016

BloggerImage

Tonight we went to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I will admit, I was nervous and skeptical going in. My standards and expectations were unbelievably high...and rightfully so! After around 10 magical years growing up with the Harry Potter series, it was definitely difficult trying to grasp what a new series based around brand new characters from Harry's world would be like. I'm so extremely happy to announce that this movie not only met my expectations, it blew them away! The visuals in this film are stunning. The characters are super charming and likable. I adore the casting for Newt—he is definitely going to be a lovable character to take this adventure with. The plot and storyline was so dynamic and just about flawlessly set up this series for an incredible, exciting journey. I cannot wait to see where the next four films takes us. I am so happy to have JK Rowling's magical world back in my life once again! 😍⚡️🐍

No comments:

Post a Comment