Friday, October 6, 2017

October 6th, 2017


It is with a heavy heart that I announce that, as of today, I am no longer working with Kohl's. Due to an overwhelming school load as I near the end, I can no longer juggle schoolwork alongside both my jobs. It has been such a wonderful five years, and I'm going to miss the people that have truly become my second family. I was privileged with the opportunity to work in so many different departments across the store, and because of that I've met and grown closer to so many different people. While the work wasn't always ideal at times, the people in that building always made it worthwhile. I will remember all the fun conversations and many laughs shared with you all. Thankfully, I only live a few minutes away, so I promise to visit as much as possible! I love all of you so much and I am so thankful to have spent so many wonderful years with you. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment