Thursday, October 17, 2019

October 17th, 2019


Happy Winter Thanksgiving 2019!! πŸͺπŸ«πŸ’™πŸ’œ My treats from Ang came in the mail today! How special it is to have a friend who celebrates special holidays with me, unique to only us. Thank you for ALL you do for me on the daily—especially lately...idk how you put up with me tbh. πŸ˜‚ You’re amazing on so many levels even if you refuse to admit it!! Thank you for being just as extra as me, for always supporting and loving me, and for just honestly being the world’s best friend. I truly don’t know what I’d do without you, Ang. 😭 ILYSM, you precious donut. 🍩♥️ ps, thank you for so sweetly thinking of Mike and making sure his favorite brownies were in the box you picked YOU’RE TOO MUCHHHH😩



Later in the evening we met up with Mike's parents and headed to the Botanic Gardens. And what a frightfully fun night it was! πŸŽƒπŸ§‘ I had such a great time getting into the fall spirit & checking out all kinds of amazing pumpkins with my favorite people (missing Charlotte!). Always thankful for a night out with the fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment