Thursday, October 15, 2020

October 15th, 2020

So I went in to see my doctor (Dr. Naga) on Tuesday for a check-in, seeing as it’s now been three months I’ve been on my thyroid medicine. We chatted briefly and she took some blood before sending me on my way. Just a short bit ago I got a call from the nurse to give me my results and she had very good news: my thyroid levels are completely normal again!! 🤗

My T4 levels were initially too low, but now they’ve raised to an appropriate, normal level! Meanwhile, while my actual thyroid level was previously on the high end (at 6.8), it is now a healthy 3.0! As mentioned in my last post about this subject, the normal range for thyroid levels is 0.4 to 4.0, so I’m right where I need to be! 

I haven’t noticed any symptoms/side effects from my medicine, as expected. Overall I’m just overjoyed to have this issue in check and regulated! I’m so thankful for today’s medicine and all that we are able to do for the human body because of it. ☺️ Hopefully now things are back in motion for our conception journey (if they had ever been delayed by this at all, of course)!

No comments:

Post a Comment