Wednesday, January 6, 2021

January 6th, 2021

Today I went in for my consult with Dr. Martin, and boy do I already feel like I'm in the right hands! :)

I'd say that 90% of my visit was spent just talking to him face-to-face, and he definitely listened to every word. He genuinely seemed to care about everything I had to say and asked me tons of questions about my cycle, lifestyle, habits, etc etc. He was even able to rule out some common fertility issues straight away based on the things we discussed! At the end of the appointment he scheduled me to come back to get some hormone levels checked so they could see if there is any other not-so-obvious causes playing a factor in my irregular cycles.

While the appointment itself was very simple, it made me feel so much more at ease and overall relieved. Not knowing what's been going on with my cycles has been stressful (I still have not gotten my period since the end of October), so it just feels so wonderful to know that I'm finally taking steps to get things sorted out. It also especially is a relief to know that I'm in the hands of such a kind, sincere, professional doctor! I'm so happy I decided to see Dr. Martin; when I do get pregnant, I could think of no one more perfect to oversee my monthly care and eventual delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment