Monday, March 15, 2021

March 15th, 2021

This morning I went in to get my blooded drawn again because Dr. Hobeika wanted to re-check my TSH (thyroid) level now that I've been on my higher dose medicine for about a month. The nurse just called me now on while I was on my lunch and informed me that they're super happy with the results!

As I mentioned previously, for fertility doctors the level of "normal" is a lot narrower than that of a primary doctor. They wanted me between 1.0 and 2.50. I came in at a 1.1, which is perfect! :)

They told me to continue taking the dosage they prescribed me, and that I was all good with my "check list" of things to do before our big review/meeting with Dr. Hobeika! I'm very eager to schedule that appointment as soon as Mike does his second analysis on the 23rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment