Wednesday, November 3, 2021

November 3rd, 2021


Baby D has easily been the most active little girl on this planet throughout my entire pregnancy!!

Starting at the beginning, at literally every ultrasound and heart rate check, she has moved & squirmed around like crazy! (At our 20-week scan, our tech even said she had never seen such an active baby. 😂) I started feeling interior movements at about 18 weeks, and then we’ve both been able to feel exterior kicks and bumps since I was about 21 weeks. The movement and kicking intensity has increased weekly, but for the last two or so weeks this little bean has hit a new level of high as far as big kicks and constant movement go! 

Tonight while we were watching a movie and relaxing, she was just kicking away relentlessly for basically two hours straight! Even now as I was starting to drift off, she’s still giving me a teenie bump every so often. 🥰 Mike and I still continue to marvel in awe every time we feel one of her kicks. I truly don’t think that the miracle of feeling my precious babe moving around will ever lose it’s special wonder. Every single day I wake up so full of humble gratitude that I was finally blessed with the sweet baby girl that I had hoped and dreamed and prayed for for so very long. Every single poke, kick, and bump is just a lovely reminder of the blessing my amazing God bestowed upon us about six months ago. ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment