Wednesday, January 12, 2022

January 12th, 2022

Baby Update!!


Our induction is officially scheduled for Tuesday 1/18 at 9AM!

During my ob visit + NST I found out I’m already 2cm dilated and 80% effaced! šŸ˜² My doctor literally said, “With you being 36w2d and this being your first baby, I doubt you’ll be dilated at all”—and then was immediately shocked and impressed that I was already progressing!

My blood pressure, heart rate, and urine sample all were great/healthy, and then baby girl once again passed the NST with flying colors! When my doctor came to check on me after the first ten minutes he was once again just amazed at how active she was being! “Is she seriously always this active??” Yes, Dr Martin, oh definitely yes. šŸ˜‚

What I was surprised to find out was that I was having mini contractions during the NST! When the nurse was checking the readings she asked if I had felt anything, to which I sheepishly said no. She thought that was funny. By the end of the visit I was once again given my “healthy in all regards” diagnosis and had my induction scheduled on the books at the hospital. I have to get a COVID test three days before the induction, so I’ll be doing that on Saturday. Otherwise, it’s officially go time!! Baby will be here in SIX days!! šŸ˜±šŸ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment