Saturday, June 25, 2016

June 25th, 2016

This morning I met Rach for breakfast at IHOP. Our plans were super last minute but it honestly was a fabulous time! We enjoyed yummy food and had great conversations. :)

BloggerImage

After I got home, I found myself with the remainder of the day and nothing to do. Remembering Rachael saying she had no plans either, I decided to text her on a whim and see if she were game to hang out some more. I ended up coming over with my puppy Charlie for a Peter + puppy play date! 

BloggerImage

When I arrived, Peter was super excited (but also a little nervous). Once the two said hello it was all fun and games from there. Charlie had fun exploring every inch of the house and Peter had a riot chasing her around and throwing her ball for her.

BloggerImageBloggerImage

Rach made chicken fettuccine for dinner, which was delicious. Once we were done eating, we when downstairs and watched Mulan 2.

BloggerImageBloggerImage

 Overall, it was a wonderful day with great people. I am so thankful to have spent so much time with the Marsceau's! ❤

BloggerImageBloggerImage

No comments:

Post a Comment