Monday, April 4, 2016

April 4th, 2016

We adopted a puppy!! 🐕

I can't believe it's only been five days since Stormy left us. The grief and loneliness hanging over the household has made it feel like weeks in comparison. I've tried to be there for Sook as much as possible, but I'm no super woman. The poor pooch has definitely been a little depressed lately...she's missing her buddy as much as I am.

BloggerImage

I'm happy to announce that in two weeks time a little furball will be entering the household. Part of me feels it's far too soon, but the other half of me knows it will be good for both Sookie and my family. Storm always wanted us to be happy, not sad and lonely. He would want this. And if this new puppy is even a fraction of the dog he was...I'd consider us the luckiest family ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment