Saturday, February 6, 2016

February 6th, 2016

Today's finally the day!!!!

BloggerImage

Disney On Ice: 100 Years Of Magic! What started out as a joke turned into reality: we dressed up! I went as Rapunzel, naturally. ;) And of course my Michael was my Flynn Rider. And Charlotte? Well, she of course went as Pascal! :D Yes, we really did it. And yes, it was so much fun! Everyone there absolutely adored our costumes! The three of us seriously had such a fantastic time together. The show was amazing. We shared in tons of laughs and jokes. I always have such a wonderful time with these two and today was no exception.

BloggerImageBloggerImage
BloggerImageBloggerImage
BloggerImage
BloggerImageBloggerImage

Char is such a ham. ;)

BloggerImage

Forever the Flynn to my Rapunzel!

BloggerImage

I love these two so much!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment