Wednesday, August 10, 2016

August 10th, 2016



"Perfection consists not in extraordinary things, but in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well."

Michael Richard is my walking definition of "extraordinary". He impresses and amazes me on a daily basis with all of his many talents. Whether it be creating beautiful new pieces in people's homes, designing something fabulous with his creative genius, proving he will always be the most superior person I know in the speaking/people skills department, showing endless amounts of love and compassion for others, and so many more. He's my superhero, my Prince Charming, my knight in shining armor...he's my everything, to put it lightly. 😘

And I mean I know that none of us on this Earth are "perfect"...but how many people do you know that can freehand a circle that perfectly? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment