Thursday, August 11, 2016

August 11th, 2016



So today at work I had to deal with: 3 power losses (due to the scorching heat), working (nervously) alongside the board director on a project, attempting to train another woman from another office who's doctor is retiring (a woman who doesn't understand the system...at all), and trying to figure out last minute insurance issues for a surgery scheduled (tomorrow). And then I came home, knowing I had to assemble the shelving cabinet sitting in my garage.

And you know what? After 2 hours of building (while watching episodes of The Office), I can honestly say that I've never had more fun doing something as tedious as assembling IKEA furniture. But I suppose that shouldn't surprise me, because even the most boring or tiresome tasks become a fun activity as long as I'm alongside my sweetheart. ☺️🔨💕

No comments:

Post a Comment