Saturday, July 8, 2017

July 8th, 2017

BloggerImage

Spider-Man has been my favorite superhero ever since my dad took me to see the 2002 movie in theaters back when I was seven. To this day, no other series or franchise reboot has ever lived up to the joy and wonder I experienced from that original trilogy with Tobey Maguire. Going into this new film (Spider-Man: Homecoming), I was super skeptical. But: it COMPLETELY blew me away. I adored Tom Holland as Spidey. Everything about the movie was just SO right—from the action sequences to the incredible CGI to the humor laced in so brilliantly. I loved it so so much. Honestly, I think I loved this film more than the original. And that is a BIG deal for me, guys. I encourage any Marvel fans to check out the latest addition to their amazing franchise...especially if you're a Spider-Man nerd like me. πŸ€“πŸ•ΈπŸ•· 

(It was also super special getting to watch this movie with my dad, who's as big of a Spidey fan as I am!) 

PS: Yes, I do in fact own Spider-Man yoga pants. ❤️πŸ’™✌🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment