Thursday, February 1, 2018

January 31st, 2018

Happy 23rd birthday to me! It's my "Jordan Year"!! ;)


I woke up to dinosaur decorations, birthday flowers, a beautiful card, and an amazing dinosaur cake!! πŸ˜±πŸ¦•πŸ’š



Seriously—how amazing is this cake?!


My presents included a new addition to my Disney Pandora bracelet: Ariel! 🧜🏼‍♀️πŸ πŸ¦€ Thank you to my wonderful fiancΓ©! He seriously seriously spoils me to death! 😘 



We started our day off and headed to lunch at one of my favorite spots: Jam n' Jelly Cafe! I had a delicious meal, as you can clearly see. :)


Later, Mike and I headed to Escape Story in Lisle for an escape room! We escaped from “Area 51” with 10:27 left to spare!!! πŸ”πŸ‘½πŸ›Έ There’s a reason they call us the Dream Team! πŸ˜‰



Here's our awesome victory photo. ;)



After that, we headed to Naperville for a lovely time strolling around downtown together. We ended up getting coffee at a cute cafe, as well as (of course) stopping in Barnes & Noble where my generous man got me the cutest wedding planning binder ever!


 Then! We headed to the movies to see The Post! 😊



We ended the night with cake. Yummy cake. Although, it wasn't fun having to cut into that cute dinosaur. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment