Monday, January 29, 2018

January 29th, 2018



I am truly, completely, and fully enjoying wedding planning so far! πŸ€—

Although there’s so much to do still, I am fully embracing every aspect of it! Of course stressful issues will always come up no matter what we do, but in the end this is OUR wedding that we’re getting to plan and just the idea of that is overwhelmingly amazing in itself. ☺️ I cannot wait for our upcoming special day, when I will get to walk down the aisle and meet my soon-to-be husband at the other end...to be forever united in holy matrimony. πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ’

Although there may be times throughout this whole process where I may be at my wits end, on November 10th it will all truly be worth it when everything on our big day is completely and utterly perfect. But, most of all, I am SO excited to marry my wonderful fiancΓ©! And I cannot wait to officially be Jordan Rachele Donelson! 😍 However, I still have a handful of months to wait until then. (Nine and a half...not that I’m counting. 😜)

So, in the meantime, I will just have to keep myself occupied with all the fun details involved in planning. I never imagined that we’d already have the church, reception, and photography all figured out so soon! Eagerly looking forward to some avid wedding dress shopping next month! ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment