Friday, March 2, 2018

March 2nd, 2018

Today was a really good day for a few reasons:



1). I got to do a long yoga routine this afternoon while some beautiful sunlight lit up my living room! I am always in a completely better mood during the day if I'm able to do even the smallest yoga session!



2). I got a brand new crockpot, which is so much nicer than my old, small, and dinky one. I tried my hand at making chili for the first time ever and it turned out so yummy! Mike absolutely loved it, too. :) Plus! We have a lot of leftovers to heat up over the next few days!!



3). Since I now have two crockpots, I can make healthy snack options or side dishes alongside my main meal in my little pot! I made some Asian chicken, which can be used for some tasty lettuce wraps!

No comments:

Post a Comment