Sunday, April 1, 2018

April 1st, 2018

Happy Easter!! 🐰



Spent the day with all my favorite people! Mike & I met up with my dad and the boys (mom had work) for mass at our church nice and early! Afterward, we hurried over to IBC for church with the Donelson's!



After church we headed back to Mike Sr & Laura's for Easter dinner and the annual egg hunt! Jodi, Charlotte's roommate from PCC, was visiting and took photos of everyone with her nice camera!



We got Peter an Easter basket as per the usual...he loved all his candy! :)



We stopped by my parent's house on the way to my aunt's house to say hi to the puppies!



We then continued on to my Auntie Jan's for Easter celebrations with my extended family! I always love seeing my family (especially my adorable baby cousins)!


Since my amazing dad was promoted to CAPTAIN this weekend (!! 😱) we celebrated his fantastic achievement with everyone this evening at Easter dinner too! 🤗💖 My aunt even made him an awesome cake!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment