Sunday, December 16, 2018

December 15th, 2018



We went to the Morton Arboretum tonight for our FIFTH YEAR in a row together for the Illumination lights! By far it is our most favorite tradition. I had an absolutely lovely time checking out all the dazzling lights with my hubby! ♥️



My yearly photo hugging a tree. :)



When we reached the crystal chandeliers at the Arboretum, we stood together for awhile reminiscing on the night of our engagement. 💍💕 It was so special getting to stand in the exact spot Mike had proposed to me at last year on November 18th and stare at my gorgeous ring beneath the twinkling lights. This year, I had a just as dazzling wedding band to accompany it! 😉😍♥️ I am so incredibly thankful for my amazing husband--whom I am also so madly in love with. 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment