Wednesday, December 26, 2018

December 26th, 2018



One of my favorite parts of this Christmas was receiving a bunch of newlywed ornaments as presents! I sat down today to look at all the ornaments we got and I was surprised at how different all of them were from one another! I just love all the cute customizations everyone choose! We got six in total.

Top-left is from my cousin Meghan and her husband Jimmy. Top-middle is from Mike's cousin Matt and his wife Jen. Top-right is from Mitch, and we actually got it as a gift last for our engagement...but I just had to include it here too. 😉 Middle is from my parents. Bottom-left is from Mike's Aunt Laura and Uncle Jeff. Bottom-middle is from Mike's parents. Bottom-right is from my Auntie Jan and Uncle Paul.

A huge thank you to everyone who bought us a cute ornament this year! We absolutely love them all! ♥️🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment