Friday, January 25, 2019

January 24th, 2019



Something that always makes me sad when looking for a new Bible is how plain and dark all of them always seem to be. While that black leather look can certainly be very elegant and regal, it is a bit disheartening to always see such a lack of color. (I can’t even tell you how many stores I had to visit just to find my current purple Bible!) Me? I want my Bible to be beautiful and personal and full of life! I want it to reflect the way those powerful words on the inside make me feel!

I have swooned over all of the many gorgeous Bibles available online for just about forever, but now--thanks to my best friend--I can actually say I own one! I am so incredibly thankful and humbled by this truly thoughtful and special gift. Ang, words cannot even express how much this present means to me. You are such a sweet person, all the way to your core. I am so blessed to have you in my life. I love you so very much and I will treasure my Bible always. ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment