Monday, September 16, 2019

September 15th, 2019

Happy National Wife Appreciation Day!! 👰🏽



My darling husband absolutely spoiled me rotten today! The morning started off with him surprising me with my usual breakfast order from Dunkin', plus some gorgeous flowers! In addition, he also showed me three beautiful dresses he bought me from my favorite online store.




As if that wasn't enough, he also took me to the Melting Pot for dinner! I had never been before but had always wanted to go, so I was so excited. Overall, it was an amazing experience! All of the food was heavenly, and I definitely walked out of there totally stuffed!



All-in-all, it was such a wonderful day. My husband is so unbelievably incredible and treats me like a queen every single day. I am beyond lucky and blessed to have him and call him mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment