Friday, September 27, 2019

September 27th, 2019



Our sweet Nessie-girl had surgery today. :( Don't' worry though, it was nothing serious. I dropped her off early this morning to be spayed and picked her up later in the evening after the procedure was finished and she was resting. Her doctor said everything went extremely well and that she could come back in about ten days to have the stitches removed.



While the surgery is super standard, it is still upsetting to know your baby is having a procedure done. I was super relieved when they called me at work in the afternoon to let me know she was finished and recovering. When I picked her up, she was groggy but doing well! We helped her get comfy and she spent the remainder of the night just recovering/sleeping it off. Please keep our baby in your prayers through this coming week! We are praying her stitches/incision-site heal quickly and her soreness is minimal!

No comments:

Post a Comment