Friday, December 9, 2016

December 9th, 2016



Decorated the tree with the family tonight. 😊🎄 

While we were decorating, I made sure to find the perfect ornament for the wonderful Instagram challenge Charlotte created: The Ugly Ornament Challenge. :)

The Concept: Everyone has one. That ugly ornament that nobody likes...yet it still manages to end up on the tree every year. The #UglyOrnamentChallenge was created to see everyone's ugly ornaments and hear the memories behind them! 😁

I was nominated by the lovely Charlotte, so here's my story!


 This little gross dude is one of about six other creatures that were apparently "on everyone's trees" back during my grandparents generation. Today's "Elf On A Shelf" is actually based off of these creepers. Due to what I assume is some weird guilt factor, my parents insist we put them up on our tree each year...just like they were forced to do as kids. To this day they still terrify me, and I refuse to even touch them. 😖😰

I nominated Michael, Emillie, Laura, Harlee, Angie, and Rachel on Instagram. They all have 24 hours to post a photo of the ugliest ornament on their trees and tag 6 more people. I look forward to seeing more ugly ornaments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment