Wednesday, June 14, 2017

June 14th, 2017

BloggerImage

So when I got off work this afternoon I discovered that it was absolutely downpouring outside. On the run from the door to my car (probably like ten feet max) I got drenched. Mike was over at Five Below a few stores down, for he had just got off work as well and we had planned to meet. He luckily got into the store before the rain started. I came trudging into the store dripping from head to toe...Michael said I looked like a sad, wet puppy. 😂 We shopped around before realizing the rain wasn't going to let up any time soon. We sprinted to our cars, getting even wetter still, before meeting at home. After we changed into dry clothes we sat together by the window and had a lovely time watching the rain fall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment