Wednesday, August 2, 2017

August 2nd, 2017

BloggerImage

Sometime in July I stumbled upon these notebooks called Bullet Journals. I was instantly super intrigued, because these "journals" were certainly not your standard journals. Instead of pages full of lines, these had pages full of dots. Using the dots, you had the ability to create boxes, grids, and all other types of layouts. The people using these Bullet Journals had such bright, colorful, and creative pages! It wasn't just flat text on a page...it was doodles and charts and so much color!

As many of you know, I love being organized, Making lists and schedules and charts...it's my favorite. I mean, I have two calendars! I've always wanted to journal, but I've never been too attracted to the boring, repetitive pages in a boring, mediocre book. I suppose that's why I opted for a bright blog with pictures! ;) But the Bullet Journal (or "BuJo" for short) was definitely something I could get onboard with.

I received my BuJo midway through July. I didn't want to start it in the middle of a month, so I decided to wait until August to officially start. Until then, I started to look for ideas on what kinds of pages I wanted and how I would lay out my entries. As of today, I have officially established a daily layout in my BuJo! 

Overall I am really happy with how my journal is coming. It's so cute and creative...I can't wait until August is done and I can look back through all my colorful pages! :D Let's just hope I stick to it, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment