Friday, February 1, 2019

January 31st, 2019

Shoutout to my amazing husband for absolutely spoiling me on my birthday today! We started the morning off with a yummy breakfast at Blueberry Hill Cafe. Then we headed over to Oak Brook mall where we did TWO amazing escape rooms! 


Despite how totally dumb I look with my upside down sign (😆), we conquered "Jurassic Escape" with 5:45 to spare! 🦖🦕 This honestly was one of the COOLEST escape rooms I’ve ever done--they had actual dinosaur animatronics and all kinds of amazing DNA/laboratory equipment we used to help us escape! My inner dino geek was in heaven. 😍 It was so very in-depth and truly top-of-the-line as far as escape rooms go! Definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for some amazingly unique rooms! 😊



We escaped from "The Theater" with only 30 seconds to spare! 🎭🎟🎬 This room was just as immersive as the other one, and equally as fun...even if the puppets were pretty creepy. 😬 We also did some shopping in between the two rooms--my favorite stop being at this adorable candy shop called Lolli & Pops.



We got a delicious dinner at the Cheesecake Factory...as well as dessert, of course. 😉

Then we headed to Jared where Mike spoiled me with presents: THREE new charms for my Disney Pandora bracelet!!

Lastly we headed to the movies to see Glass at the D-Box theater by our house before heading home for cake. And, what a cake!! 😍



We just saw Into the Spiderverse a few days ago and I’ve been pretty much obsessed, so naturally I adored my awesome cake!



Feeling so completely thankful for the overly generous man I’ve been blessed with, who always treats me far better than is required. Thank you for a wonderful birthday, my darling. ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment