Monday, July 8, 2019

July 7th, 2019

We had a wonderful time today with my dad's side of the family, for Aria's 6th birthday party! I especially had a blast hanging out with my little cousin Rylan, who is pretty much obsessed with me right now. :) We had fun playing in the backyard and sliding down the big inflatable slide together!



My little cousin Aria wanted an LOL! Surprise cake, seeing as it's her newest favorite thing at the moment. My Aunt Jan, who always makes phenomenal cakes, actually modeled Aria's cake after the one we made for Mallory a few months ago! :)



After a lovely afternoon spending time with the munchkins and my other family members, we headed home for a relaxing evening with our puppies. We both got in plenty of snuggle time with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment