Thursday, July 4, 2019

July 4th, 2019

Happy Independence Day!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ



Today was a whirlwind of activities, as it always tends to be. :) We started our morning meeting Mike's parents in downtown Wheaton for a parade. The Hanny's and Patterson's were also there. It was HOT, but the parade was cool and everyone liked my super patriotic dress. ;)



We also got the cutest photo of our nephew Peter dressed in the dinosaur patriotic shirt we had sent the Marsceau's in a Fourth of July care package. :)



In the afternoon we headed to my Aunt Jan's for a BBQ, swimming, and family time. I had a BLAST playing with my two favorite minis: Aria & Rylan. I am definitely their favorite cousin of the family, so they always swarm me as soon as I enter the house. Rylan in particular is my number one fan right now, so as soon as he sees me the two of us will be glued to the hip for the rest of the day.



After the festivities at my aunt's, we headed back to my parents house where we took some ADORABLE photos of our little family. :) We hung out for awhile before us, Jax, and Mitch went to our friend Barry's house to hang out with a bunch of our other friends.



After only a short visit, we drove to Bolingbrook (and parked what felt like miles away) for their fireworks show at the golf course. We ran over to meet up with Mike's parents just as the show was starting. We were a bit winded, but the show was awesome so it made up for it. :) Overall, a totally festive and fun day! Already can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment