Sunday, July 14, 2019

July 14th, 2019

My Grama's sink in her downstairs bathroom is super old and corroded, so Mike oh so sweetly offered to come over and replace the vanity today! It only took a few hours (since he's so talented and skilled), and my Grama was so ecstatic! While Mike worked, I visited with my Grama. I noticed an old photo on her wall at one point, and she told me it was of my great-grandma and great-grandpa!



This is Karoline Bujayski and John James Monyak on their wedding day in 1912!

My great-grandma Karoline (aka Bubs) was sent by her mother to America when she was young, so my family knows very little about her life back in Czechoslovakia. It was super special getting to see such a beautiful photo!



After saying goodbye to Grama, we headed home for some quality time with our two favorite furballs. :) I cannot believe how BIG they are getting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment