Friday, July 29, 2016

July 29th, 2016

White Lake Vacation: Day 7

"Friday Night Fish Fry"; "Our Last Night"; "The Final Family Dinner" 

BloggerImage
BloggerImage 

Excuse me while I get sappy for a minute...

Some of us have been coming up to this place for as many as 49 years, while some of us were here for the first time this year. But, no matter the length, everyone is treated just like family. Because, that's what we are! I love my week together with all of these wonderful people (and with many, many more not pictured). I love all the memories we had made over the years together, and I love knowing there are many more to come in the years ahead. White Lake will always be one of my "home away from homes"...and it's all thanks to these people here. ☺️💕  

BloggerImage
BloggerImage

ANYWAYS... After dinner we enjoyed some fun in the garage arcade playing games together. I kicked Mike's butt in some old-school shooting game. ;)

BloggerImage

Later, we made sure to sign the famous "signature wall" in said garage. Here's our first signatures together from last year, as well as the ones from this year. We actually remembered to bring a sharpie this year. ;)

BloggerImage

Mike The Man made his mark! ;)

BloggerImage 

    Everyone had fun signing their names, writing silly messages, and just goofing off together.

BloggerImage

PS, shoutout to our lamp in the Rancho cabin. We aren't sure what was supposed to be cooking over the cowboy's fire...but we may or may not have turned it into BB8. ;) #WhiteLakeBB8

No comments:

Post a Comment